> The list is definitely active. Now, is it 100 messages a minute? No..
> but your original post did get two replies providing the answer, both
> slightly over 2 hours after your question.

Yeah, I've subsequently found them on a Nabble list. For some reason
I'm not getting any email from this list into my Gmail mailbox. Other
mailing lists are coming through just fine, but not spamassassin. I
wondered if they'd been spammed by Gmail in some sort of delicious
twist of irony, but no. I have no idea why they're not showing up, but
am glad to hear that the list is so active!