Hi,

Using SA v3.3.1 spamc command-line client : the message analyzed being either
spam or ham, can I have the message left untouched except for the X-Spam
headers ? For example, in case of a spam message, I'd like to have:

From: "Test" <t...@example.com>
To: <t...@example.com>
Subject: Test
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 01:10:09 -0600

KB_RATWARE_OUTLOOK_MID,MIME_QP_LONG_LINE,RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT,RCVD_IN_PBL,
        RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL,RCVD_IN_SORBS_WEB,RDNS_NONE,
        SANE_7429530a7398f43f1f1b795f9420714e,T_SURBL_MULTI1,T_SURBL_MULTI2,
        T_SURBL_MULTI3,T_URIBL_BLACK_OVERLAP,URIBL_AB_SURBL,URIBL_BLACK,
        URIBL_DBL_SPAM,URIBL_GREY,URIBL_JP_SURBL,URIBL_PH_SURBL,URIBL_SC_SURBL,
        URIBL_WS_SURBL autolearn=spam version=3.3.1

and in the case of a ham message :