Hi everybody.

Recently I updated my Gentoo installations to spamassassin-3.3.1-r1 (the
'r1' thing means a 'stock' SA-3.3.1 with some -often few - patches applied).

Everything worked fine after upgrading, but now I see that some rules I have
in my local.cf doesn't seem to work anymore.

Since they are very simple, I'm wondering why.

These rules were used to reverse the score points added by the FRT_SOMA and
FRT_SOMA2 rules when the text was in Italian and the word "somma" (which
means "amount" in English) was present. You may understand that this word is
quite common in business messages, so I had to place these:

body      __SOMMA       m'\Wsomma\W'i

meta      SOMMA         ( FRT_SOMA && __IN_ITALIAN && __SOMMA )
describe  SOMMA         E' somma...
score     SOMMA         -2.300
score     FRT_SOMA      2.300

meta      SOMMA2        ( FRT_SOMA2 && __IN_ITALIAN && __SOMMA )
describe  SOMMA2        E' sempre somma...
score     SOMMA2        -2.200
score     FRT_SOMA2     2.200

Now the problem I see. First, __SOMMA doesn't trigger anymore, thereby SOMMA
and SOMMA2 don't too.

The second problem is that the FRT_SOMA and FRT_SOMA2 score override don't
work too: I see they respectively score 2.871 and 0.001, which are the ones
assigned to them by the current
3.003001/updates_spamassassin_org/50_scores.cf file by sa-update.

Both the effects are quite weird to me. Maybe I didn't pay attention to some
post in this list announcing a different behaviour of the body rules and a
new score override mechanism?

Thank you,

Giampaolo