On 2010/05/24 1:50 PM, Giampaolo Tomassoni wrote:

Jason was speaking about a FN, not an FP. Am I missing something?

Yes, this was a FN.

These are the findings with one of my setup (SA 3.3.1, all locales allowed):

  pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
  1.6 URIBL_WS_SURBL         Contains an URL listed in the WS SURBL blocklist
                             [URIs: rohiana.com]
  4.0 URIBL_BLACK            Contains an URL listed in the URIBL blacklist
                             [URIs: rohiana.com]
  3.0 BAYES_95               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 95 to 99%
                             [score: 0.9631]
  0.7 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
  0.0 T_URIBL_BLACK_OVERLAP  T_URIBL_BLACK_OVERLAP
  0.4 HTML_MIME_NO_HTML_TAG  HTML-only message, but there is no HTML tag
  1.4 ZMIde_GENERICSPAM1     3+ generic spam signs
  0.7 SARE_HTML_EMPTY        Email is HTML format, but common tags not found

An additional RBL has now picked up the URL since it passed through my system, and your Bayes has seen more of these than mine.

Please note ZMIde_GENERICSPAM1 (1.4). It is from 70_zmi_german.cf
(70_zmi_german.cf.zmi.sa-update.dostech.net channel in sa-update).

I was really more interested in the language aspect, though. I expected to see more rules match because of my ok_locales setting. To be honest, I really don't know which rules look at that setting.

--
/Jason