My ram dos not get full, i do not have so many process, i limit it in
postfix.

It reduces the chances of losing emails if i do not have many process of
spamassassin runing.

So is safe or not to use tmpfs for tempdir in spamassassin. ?

This way, everything that spamassassin have to do with the message it does
on tmpfs.

[]'sf.rique