Hi,

> I've upgraded from 3.2.1 to 3.2.5 on gentoo.  It appears that dcc is
> broken.  My messages no longer get the dcc header:

First, did you know that 3.3.1 was released? Otherwise, why stop at 3.2.5?

Also, it's a national holiday weekend in the US (and in CA?), so it's
likely to be slower on the list for the next few days.

>  $ spamassassin -D dcc < sample-spam.txt 2>&1 |less
> [11872] dbg: dcc: network tests on, registering DCC

How about the rest of the configuration? Are you sure the other
components are working? Try "-D" without the dcc and read through each
line to make sure the DCC plugin is being used and the 25_dcc.cf file
is being parsed.

There should have been other tests triggered by your sample, leading
me to think the rest of your configuration isn't properly working or
configured.

It's also odd that BOTNET would score a full five points, and on your
own domain. Did you change the default setting? Are you sure DNS is
working properly?

Regards,
Alex