>> I've upgraded from 3.2.1 to 3.2.5 on gentoo.  It appears that dcc is
>> broken.  My messages no longer get the dcc header:
>
> First, did you know that 3.3.1 was released? Otherwise, why stop at 3.2.5?

3.3.1 is still marked as "unstable" by gentoo.  I've downgraded back
to 3.2.1 (which was working very well) and will probably wait until
3.3.* is marked as "stable".  I'd like to avoid these types of issues.

>>  $ spamassassin -D dcc < sample-spam.txt 2>&1 |less
>> [11872] dbg: dcc: network tests on, registering DCC
>
> How about the rest of the configuration? Are you sure the other
> components are working? Try "-D" without the dcc and read through each
> line to make sure the DCC plugin is being used and the 25_dcc.cf file
> is being parsed.

> There should have been other tests triggered by your sample, leading
> me to think the rest of your configuration isn't properly working or
> configured.

I have a feeling that the /etc/spamassassin/*.pre files are not being
read.  A lot of other plugins aren't being read.

Maybe I should (have) put this on gentoo bugzilla.