Gnanam wrote:

> Daniel Lemke wrote:
>>

>> Gnanam wrote:
>>>
>>> "The maximum message size is 256 MB."
>>>
>>> So, email messages that are greater than 256 MB can never be tested with
>>> SA?  Or is there any tweaks to get around this?
>>>

>> You need to scan mails that are greater than 256MB?!
>>

> Reason I'm asking this is that sometimes email attachment(s) size may be
> on the higher side, that it would easily exceed 256 MB limit.

I think we live in some sort of parallel universes ;)

Beside several other reasons why it would be totally insane sending an email
of that size, it's nothing you need SpamAssassin to check for because it's
definitely no spam. If you ever get a spam message of that size, please call
Guiness ;)

Daniel