On 9/1/2010 8:42 AM, Emin Akbulut wrote:
> Hi, I sent a test message from my Outlook,
> below are the results. How can I fix these
> two checks -probably at my mail server-
>
> FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1
> HELO_NO_DOMAIN
>

> Thanks.
>

> pts rule name              description
> ---- ----------------------
>  1.8 FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1    FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1
> 1000 GTUBE                  BODY: Generic Test for Unsolicited Bulk Email
> -3.5 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
>                             [score: 0.0000]
>  0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
>  1.2 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host
> with no rDNS
>  1.0 HELO_NO_DOMAIN         Relay reports its domain incorrectly

Aside from the GTUBE and BAYES hits, this email only got 4 points.  It's
a bit high for a ham message, but it wouldn't have been  marked as spam
if it didn't have the GTUBE string in it.

For us to give you any more detailed answer, we will need to see the
full message (with headers).  Put it on pastebin.com and send us a link
to it.

--
Bowie