On Wed, 1 Sep 2010, Emin Akbulut wrote:

Outlook account's SMTP is: 88.255.136.44

MailEnable running IP is: 88.255.136.44
SA running IP is: 192.168.35.210 -dedicated internal box-

My own server & SA scores my own test message
because of FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1  and
HELO_NO_DOMAIN checks. I don't know
what are these.

How can I fix it?

It is best practice to configure a MTA to send its fully-qualified domain name as the HELO string when contacting another MTA to deliver a message. These rules trigger on an MTA that does not follow that practice.

What is your MTA configured to send in the HELO exchange when contacting another MTA?

  Taking my gun away because I *might* shoot someone is like cutting
  my tongue out because I *might* yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater.
                                                  -- Peter Venetoklis
 107 days until TRON Legacy