On 11/16, John Hardin wrote:
> How so? If masscheck only considered the rules that hit when the
> message was first received (or more properly, was first added to the
> corpora), how would you ever test new rules against the existing
> corpora?

They don't just use emails since the last mass check?

> >DCC, Xen... so many things would get scored... not usefully.
>
> Only if and when the data expires. How long are DCC checksums kept?
> And hosts stay on Zen until the ISP removes them.

My concern is that they are far more accurate an hour or a day after the
spam is received, due to others reporting them.

At the very least, I expect tests against RBLs and things like DCC and
razor at the time an email is received to correlate badly to tests on the
same email weeks later.

--
"Everything is sacred to us...so if you are sacred then you must treat
yourself with respect, to do otherwise is to desecrate something that