On 3.1.2011 20:13, Andrzej Adam Filip wrote:
> Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi> wrote:
>> On 3.1.2011 18:33, Bowie Bailey wrote:
>>>
>>> I've been using zen.spamhaus.org as an MTA blacklist for quite a while
>>> now.  Works great.
>>>

>> Many have said this. Thanks to all who replied, I have settled to zen.
>
> As I understand "limit of free queries" is sufficient for your server,
> is not it?

I don't know what you mean...

The actual purpose of my server is it provide service to a dropped,
earlier domain of ours, it transfers all email to the new domain.
x...@olddomain -> x...@newdomain.

The old domain collects much spam, and it is not what we use daily. But
still the old domain must be served.

I have implemented greylisting to the old domain now, as well. Not for
the new domain, but old. Just trying to get rid of the spam of the old
domain...

--

You'll wish that you had done some of the hard things when they were easier
to do.