Hello,

Why use the link-local address?

Have a look at this thread;

http://www.mail-archive.com/users@spamassassin.apache.org/msg58685.html

Link local is all I have ;) I know next to nothing about v6, but it is
coming... so testing things.

Off topic: I have currently one fixed IPv4 address, and several hosts
behind it with NAT. Do I need separate IPv6 addresses for each machine
later? Will the ISP provide them with please? I guess...

Well,

You might want to start reading about IPv6 before you attempt to use it. Just an idea ;) Good on you for trying I guess.

And very off topic indeed; your ISP will in all likelyhood assign you with a mind-bogglingly huge amount of IP space, if you read the outline of IPv6 vs IPv4 you will soon realize this.

Good luck,

Chris