Well, when I enable Spam Assassin I get the following results:

From: "Spam Assassin" <spamassassin@localhost>

------------=_4D360173.AEA6A9BC

Spam detection software, running on the system
"cloud-dimenoc.webhostdns.info", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam. The original message
similar future email. If you have any questions, see

Content preview: Spam Assassin has been enabled on this account [...]

Content analysis details: (5.1 points, 2.5 required)

pts rule name description
---- ----------------------
1.1 FH_FROMEML_NOTLD E-mail address doesn't have TLD (.com, etc.)
-0.0 NO_RELAYS Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP
1.0 MISSING_HEADERS Missing To: header
-0.5 BAYES_05 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 1 to 5%
[score: 0.0445]
0.5 MISSING_MID Missing Message-Id: header
1.8 MISSING_SUBJECT Missing Subject: header
-0.0 NO_RECEIVED Informational: message has no Received headers
1.4 MISSING_DATE Missing Date: header
0.0 NO_HEADERS_MESSAGE Message appears to be missing most RFC-822 headers
-0.1 AWL AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

------------=_4D360173.AEA6A9BC

From: "Spam Assassin" <spamassassin@localhost>

Spam Assassin has been enabled on this account

------------=_4D360173.AEA6A9BC--

When I look at the headers from some Spam email that has come through (with
SpamAssassin enabled), I see the following: