On 1/19/2011 9:27 AM, jrnelli wrote:

This may not be the best place to ask about this issue, but I figure I have
to start somewhere and maybe someone here has encountered it. My problem is
that SpamAssassin appears to not be performing the task of scanning my
incoming mail any longer (appears to have stopped recently). My domain
(website) is on a Linux system under WHM/CPanel control. I have SpamAssassin
enabled, but spam comes through with no signs of SpamAssassin scanning the
email. Why do I say this and what do I see?

[a lot of cruft deleted]

When I see messages like this I just wonder why we ever have hosting
customers quit our hosting service.

So let me get this straight:

Your paying for hosting on a server you don't own, that you do not
have root access to.

There's a problem with spamassassin on that host.

You have complained to the people you are paying for hosting on.

They have given you a cock-and-bull story and told you to
essentially screw off.

And your now coming here and expecting to get some sort of
response you can take back to them?  Do you mow their lawn and wash
their car for them too?

Do you see a problem here?

Let me spell it out - call your hoster, tell them your canceling
service unless they fix their host.  Then find someone a lot more
competent.

THEY should be the ones asking your question on this forum, not you!!

Ted