On 02/10/2011 09:42 AM, Michael Scheidell wrote:
> active exploits going on.
>
> <http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2010/Mar/140>
> <http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/38578>
>
> Vulnerable: SpamAssassin Milter Plugin SpamAssassin Milter Plugin 0.3.1
>
> I don't see anything on bugtraq about a fix.

The fix (to use popenenv in place of popen) has been noted on the
spamass-milter list.  It was released downstream by both Red Hat and
Debian in March 2010:

I've attached the current diff from Debian (note it includes everything,
including the debian/ subdirectory, rather than just that one issue).

... Why is Amavis here for the ride?  They don't use spamass-milter!