Hi,

    I am interested in raising the score for the rule RDNS_DYNAMIC.
However, I cannot find it in any of the files under /etc/spamassassin.
I thought that it would be listed somewhere in this directory.  In which
file is this located?

* Why do I want to raise the bar for RDNS_DYNAMIC?
I won't use the pbl from spamhaus, nor other expressions that reject
email sent from dynamic address ranges. I think if someone [hobbyist]
wishes to run his own server and not pay for a static address, then I
won't block email from them.  However, I would like to add some extra
points for sending from one.  99% of spam received here from the dynamic
ranges get blocked by postfix for numerous reasons; Some being an
invalid rcpt email, some Subjects, RFC compliance, and so on).

Regards, S