Hello Adam Katz,

> And thank goodness for that, your rule is WAAAAAY too broad to be useful
> as it blocks the ENTIRE .info top-level domain (a very bad idea).

If you get per day arround 2000 of them it IS useful.

> If you really want to do something that bold, at least limit it to the
> debian list (note, that list-id is a guess, check your headers):
>
> header __TD_DEB_LIST  List-Id =~ /<debian-user.lists.debian.org>/
> uri    __TD_DOT_INFO  m'^http://[^/]*\.info[/:?#]'i

The "uri" line give an error

> Check the SA rules it hits and add them as dependencies to that meta if
> you want to increase the score; if it previously got a -4 score, it had
> to hit some rule to do that.

RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED 4.0

Not very funny.

> Again, even this safer rule seems to be the wrong approach.  I suspect
> you have a custom rule that is the source of the problem.  Can you post
> the offending message to a pastebin?  The scoring breakdown would also
> be useful (re-run the message with `spamassassin -t <filename`)

    <http://www.electronica.tamay-dogan.net/spamassassin/>

Now I have increased "URIBL_RHS_DOB" to 5.0 because  I  do  not  know  a
singel serious website which was registered and gone immediately online.

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day/Evening
    Michelle Konzack

itsystems@tdnet France EURL       itsystems@tdnet UG (limited liability)
Owner Michelle Konzack            Owner Michelle Konzack

Apt. 917 (homeoffice)
50, rue de Soultz                 Kinzigstraße 17
67100 Strasbourg/France           77694 Kehl/Germany
Tel: +33-6-61925193 mobil         Tel: +49-177-9351947 mobil
Tel: +33-9-52705884 fix

<http://www.itsystems.tamay-dogan.net/>  <http://www.flexray4linux.org/>
<http://www.debian.tamay-dogan.net/>         <http://www.can4linux.org/>

Jabber linux4miche...@jabber.ccc.de