On 20/02/11 11:31 -0500, dar...@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> I'm a DNSWL admin.  I would like to see full examples (well, headers).

I sent you and Matthias some headers to look at.

> What IP addresses are being looked up in DNSWL?
>
> It's possible you don't have trusted_networks and internal_networks
> configured correctly, resulting in looking up an IP address belonging to
> your ISP or another mail server which you have configured to relay mail to
> you.

They are not set at all so this really could be a problem in my
configuration, particularly because a lot of my mails come thru
iki.fi's mail services.

> Also, I see your threshold (6.31) is set higher than the default (5), and
> at the default the two examples you provided would have been classified
> correctly.  Although I understand you may not wish to lower your threshold.
> Interesting problem though.

I think it's actually the Ubuntu default. I really don't have a
problem lowering the threshold and, in fact, I will probably do that
soon. Like I said, I just redid our mail setup entirely when we
moved to new hardware, so I figured I'll monitor the spam patterns
we see for a while and then fine tune the rules.

 - Pasi