On 3/5/2011 3:36 PM, Cimoni Enwis Ogwujiakwu wrote:
Hello All,
I trying to set up an anti-spam and anti-virus proxy solution with spamassassin, clamav and clamsmtp. I have currently setup postifix,spamassassin,clamav, and clamsmtp and everything is working fine but I do not want the postfix in the setup anymore because I want to run the system as a proxy for port 25/587 traffic at my gateway. clamav and clamsmtp are both working excellentl as anti-virus proxy but i do not know how to include spamassassin in this setup.
Please I need assistance your assistance.

Many have great success with Postfix -> Amavisd (with clamav and spassassin). I have run this in some form or another for about 8 years or so. It may not be exactly what you want though. I'm not sure if that would meet your requirements for a proxy. You can have postfix pass the mail to your next filter before it accepts it in queue.
http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_PROXY_README.html
I have never actually done this setup, but it has been on by to do list.

Simon