On 3/3/11 8:06 PM, Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:
On Fri, 2011-03-04 at 01:53 +0100, Mikael Syska wrote:
I get the following hits:
Note though, that your score is on SA 3.3.x, while the OP uses SA 3.2.x.
Yes, I can tell this from the scores. :)

Major changes between these version are clearly reflected in your score
and rules hit. Namely a lot of work by John Hardin to catch exactly such
fraud, and the FreeMail plugin now upstream -- with 3.2 it is available
as a third-party plugin.

  0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%

"while the OP uses"  OP means ?
Please direct me to info on FreeMail plugin.
Is it expected that I will be able to implement it given I am on a shared host without root access?

Karsten,
 Thank you for your continued help. We all really appreciate your efforts.