On Tue, 29 Mar 2011, Max wrote:

I'm going to change my required spam cutoff score though

Please, not until other troubleshooting steps are tried!

etc.

One thing that immediately leaps out is you need to train your bayes. All of those are hitting 40-60, which shouldn't be happening, especially for the bulk of spam.

Note that this does not mean "turn on autolearning". Do you have ham and spam training corpora collected? If not, start collecting. You should plan on training with new messages at the very least once a week, daily review of FPs and FNs and dropping then into mail folders that are trained from nightly is standard practice.

  USMC Rules of Gunfighting #12: Have a plan.
  USMC Rules of Gunfighting #13: Have a back-up plan, because the
  first one won't work.
 Today: the M1911 is 100 years old - and still going strong!