On 4/18/11 1:44 PM, "Sergei" <ser...@publicschoolworks.com> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I can't figure out why even after I put an address into a whitelist
> (whitelist_from), it's still marked as SPAM. Sorry if this is a common
> question. Would be grateful for any suggestions.

The simple suggestions:
1.  Are you certain your whitelist matches the envelop sender address?
2.  Did you restart spamd/amavisd/whatever daemonized process was running
after updating the rules?

The usual suggestions:
1.  Whitelist_from is very dangerous, because it is so easy to spoof.  You
should use whitelist_from_dkim, whitelist_from_spf, or
whitelist_from_received (in descending order of trust) instead.

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281