On 05/12, leonardevens wrote:
> But recently I got email posted from a yahoo group which I subscribe to
> which contained spam.   If I classify those messages as spam, will all the
> messages from that gorup also be classified as spam?   How should I prceed
> to limit such spam without disrupting legitimate messages?

That should be fine.  Assuming you're talking about training the Bayesian
classifier.

You could also backup your Bayesian tokens in case you don't like the
results so you can restore them later.

--
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want,
and deserve to get it good and hard." - H. L. Mencken