On Thu, 12 May 2011, leonardevens wrote:

But recently I got email posted from a yahoo group which I subscribe to which contained spam. If I classify those messages as spam, will all the messages from that gorup also be classified as spam? How should I prceed to limit such spam without disrupting legitimate messages?

I have seen "this is spam" indicators in mail from Yahoo Groups before, but review of my local rules for that indicate it may be only sent to the group owner, and you're probably not the group owner.

Can you post a complete spam to someplace like pastebin (include all headers, please)? There may be some Yahoo! Groups SpamGuard stuff that could be scored.

  Mine eyes have seen the horror of the voting of the horde;
  They've looted the fromagerie where guv'ment cheese is stored;
  If war's not won before the break they grow so quickly bored;
  Their vote counts as much as yours.                          -- Tam
 154 days since the first successful private orbital launch (SpaceX)