On Mon, 4 Jul 2011, Lars Jørgensen wrote:

We still get quite a bit of spam through and instead of fiddling with scores, I was thinking about lowering the threshold. Currently tag is at 6.2 and kill at 6.9. Would it be unwise to lower these? What thresholds are other people on this list using?

The default spam threshold, and the one that all of the generated scores are targeted at, is 5.0 - you already seem to be running at an elevated score, so I wouldn't see any issues with dropping your tag score back to the default of 5.0

I think many people run with tag at 5.0 and discard at 10.0

I'd suggest that a 0.7-point spread between tag and discard is a little too aggressive.

 Warning Labels we'd like to see #1: "If you are a stupid idiot while
 using this product you may hurt yourself. And it won't be our fault."
 Today: the 235th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence