On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 10:29 +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:

....snippage....

>   mitra.hesab8042...@yahoo.com has invited you to join the deividfincher77364
> group with this message:

Is this a legitimate google group, i.e. one that wasn't set up as a spam
target? I ask because the genuine Google Groups I've seen have either
USENET type names or (at least) human-comprehensible names while this
one is pure obfuscated garbage.

IOW, can junk groups be identified by a rule that looks at the structure
of the group name?

> The problem is, that this invitation messages are endless... I get tonns
> of them and because I have no Google account these messages are probably
> spam.

AFAIK you can be a member of a Google Group without having a Google
account. Many of them map onto USENET so you can read them without ever
going near Google.

HTH

Martin