On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 22:35:01 +0300
Henrik K <h...@hege.li> wrote:

[...]

> Feel free to donate your code for SA and stop the pointless bashing.

Um?  I'm not "bashing" SA.  I think it's a fine piece of work.  All I asked
is if anyone has made a CDB back-end for SA and I explained why I thought
it might be a good idea.  Don't take it so personally.

As for donating our code, I can't do that because we wrote our own Bayes
implementation and our storage back-end won't fit into SA's design.

> I like Bayes working realtime.

I can live with a 10-minute delay.  I don't believe real-time training
improves detection.  But anyway, adding a CDB back-end doesn't mean
you'd have to remove other back-ends.  People could choose according
to their tastes.

> Claiming SA "ignores large sites" because it doesn't have a complex
> CDB backend is ridiculous.

I'm not at all claiming SA ignores large sites.  I'm claiming that people
with *your* attitude ("Other 99.9% of user don't really care...") are
ignoring large sites.

-- David.