On 02.11.11 07:23, Schorny wrote:
        by mailserver.provider.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id B156729504E6
        for <u...@myhost.com>; Tue,  1 Nov 2011 22:30:31 +0100 (CET)

The Problem is, that the Users dynamic IP (10.20.30.40) is blacklisted by
various Spamlists. It's a dynamic IP, so can be used by everyone... Now my
Spamassasin thinks, that this EMail was sent from a blacklisted IP, which
isn't really true. The Mailserver who sent the mail was
mailserver.provider.com (which of course is not blacklisted).

How do I tell Spamassasin to ignore the last received Header? Or are there
other solutions to this problem? It also happens quite often with emails
from cell phones (which always get the strangest dynamic IPs...).

you apparently need to properly configure trusted_networks and internal_networks, see:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/TrustPath

REALITY.SYS corrupted. Press any key to reboot Universe.