I'd like to get this added to the default rule set, any objections?

header FROM_MYFANBOX From:addr =~ /\@myfanbox\.com$/i
score FROM_MYFANBOX 5

I got four emails that I would have assumed were spam if they had not said
they were from a friend of mine with a very uncommon name.  I eventually
complained to him, he said other friends of his have gotten the same, he
has no idea what's causing them.

I did some googling.  This is happening to other people.  I don't know how
exactly they're collecting people's names and address books, but they're
easy enough to catch, so it's silly that SA is missing them.

They're all currently hitting RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT, that's about it.  Don't
know why they're not on other blacklists yet.

they're also showing up on senderbase as poor:

http://www.senderbase.org/senderbase_queries/detailip?search_string=208.69.101.166

Hmm, that's interesting...
Network Owner:  SMS.ac
# of domains controlled by this network owner:  482

Four sample emails here:  http://www.chaosreigns.com/sa/myfanbox.txt
His name (first and last) have been replaced with "[redacted]".

--
"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."