On Mon, 7 Nov 2011, Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:

On Sun, 2011-11-06 at 12:47 -0800, John Hardin wrote:
On Sun, 6 Nov 2011, Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:

However, John, I strongly urge you NOT to include that rule in your
sandbox for stock. This is the wrong thing to do, and basically
contradicts everything SA stands for.

I suspect the corpora and the scoring logic won't make it have much effect
anyway, if it makes the promotion criteria.

tflags nopublish

Sure.

I'll leave it in for one masscheck cycle just to see how it does. I agree
with R about SMTP-time reject of those domains.

Yep, SMTP reject is the weapon of choice in such a case. *Custom* SA
rules (or better, the blacklist options) are a viable alternative.

As for the one test cycle -- I'd not be surprised to see no hit at all.

That's what I expect as well.

  "Bother," said Pooh as he struggled with /etc/sendmail.cf, "it never
  does quite what I want. I wish Christopher Robin was here."
                                           -- Peter da Silva in a.s.r
 Today: Daylight Saving Time ends in U.S. - Fall Back