dar...@chaosreigns.com wrote:
On 11/07, Kris Deugau wrote:
I'm pretty sure this is a legitimate social networking site, and I
have *definitely* received several not-spam reports from customers
for some of their emails.

How sure are you that those not-spam reports weren't wrong?  It fooled me,
until I actually talked to the person whose name was on it.

Not absolutely (since I rarely hear back from customers on my responses to notspam reports), but enough to remove fanbox.com from the local URI blacklist, and to not block their mail systemwide.

I get more Facebook app mail reported as missed spam.

-kgd