Hello and sorry for my english.

I have got mailscanner, postfix 2.8.2, spamassassin 3.3.1. I don t have
pyzor ou razor. Mailscanner is only a gateway for my exchange 2010

In Spamassassin, i have really very bad score or negative score, for example
the last emails and score from spamassassin :

-1,24
-1,72
-2.90
-2,47
-1,22

example of mail not considere as spam but it is spam ! :
cached not
score=3.722
5 requis
0.80 BAYES_50 Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
0.00 FREEMAIL_FROM Sender email is freemail
1.93 FREEMAIL_REPLY From and body contain different freemails
0.55 FUZZY_AMBIEN Attempt to obfuscate words in spam
0.00 HTML_FONT_SIZE_HUGE HTML font size is huge
0.44 HTML_IMAGE_RATIO_02 HTML has a low ratio of text to image area
0.00 HTML_MESSAGE HTML included in message
0.00 MIME_QP_LONG_LINE Quoted-printable line longer than 76 chars

Maybe there is a problem of configuration because all of my emails come from
the same IP. From internet, email send to my domain is receive from my
provider and then, the provider relay mails to my mailscanner 's server.

about this, maybe spamassassin can t do his job ? how to configure
spamassassin for this ?