need to see the rule hits for the negative scores..

also I don't see any RBL, URIBL, pyzor or razor scores in there, have you
disabled network tests?  these are really valuable - just make sure you
only choose a couple of the RBL's (see
http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=maq:index#getting_the_best_out_of_spamassassinfor
some ideas - it's a little outdated but still usefull I think)

--
Martin Hepworth
Oxford, UK