30.11.2011 16:37, Mark Martinec kirjoitti:
>> I have set up DKIM on our corporate mail hosted by GMail. Google
>> assigned a TXT record and our DNS-provider set it.
>>
>> I send a mail from GMail from the Web UI and from my Thunderbird to
>> myself, and SA always triggers that rule.
>>
>> What does it mean? Is not valid?
>
> Whatever of mail reaches Mail::DKIM module failed DKIM verification.
> Either the message was changed on its way, or there is a problem
> reaching your public key in DNS or it is incorrect, or there is something
> broken in the software.
>
> You will have to provide more details to get a more useful reply.
>
> At least you need to obtain the complete intact message as it landed
> in the mailbox. Versions of SpamAssassin and Mail::DKIM module may
> be helpful. If you'd prefer not to disclose a message publically, you may
> send it to me off-list - make sure it remains intact, append it as an
> attachment. A message from your corporate mail account (supposedly
> signed) directly to me would be helpful too.
>
>   Mark

Thanks! I tried to find the DKIM-version, but could not find it. I had
no debian package for that, so it must have been from some old
CPAN-installation. I installed Debian DKIM-package, and now the message
appears to be valid!

My stupid error.

Sorry.

Thanks!

--

You definitely intend to start living sometime soon.