Thank you Adam,
I have been working hard in learning a lot of things about antispam rules
and I appreciate all the inputs that the list is giving to me.

I use MailScanner to check on my emails and I have not yet found a way to
train Bayes, I will check on that.

On the mean time, I have learned not to check in "ALL" headers, I have
redefined my first rules and now I have seen a better approach on what I am
doing, still need a lot more input from experts, :)

Regards,

Sergio