Hi all

I found out today that the reason a spammer was giving me pain when trying to
learn his spam mails as spam for bayes, was that they are too big?

There are a couple of hits on it on google with various people having the same
problem, I didn't find much answers but it appears that the hardcoded limit is
somewhere between 256-512kilobyte?

These spam mails are all between 1-2MB, so is there no way to learn this as
spam with bayes?

On top of that he's sending via Gmail making it hard to use rbl's.

Looking forward to suggestions and clarification of the sa-learn limit (if its
hardcoded I would strongly suggest it becomes configurable)

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Akrouh Larsen

TechBiz ApS

Laplandsgade 4, 2. sal