On 01/18/2012 09:25 AM, dar...@chaosreigns.com wrote:
> All of those are currently listed by Adam Katz on
> http://khopesh.com/wiki/Anti-spam
> I expect that list to be up to date.
> He's an active spamassassin developer.

All of my channels are still relevant, though the only actively
(automatically) updated one is khop-sc-neighbors.  khop-blessed is also
useful if you're looking for ways to limit FPs.  The rest are only
useful if you want to get more aggressive than the upstream, as almost
all of those rules are ready for promotion through my svn sandbox.

> That page also lists 90_2tld.cf.sare.sa-update.dostech.net.

That one is only useful for sa3.2.5 users.  I need to update my site.