On 02/24/2012 06:23 AM, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> In relation to the previous  poster  with  the  fetchmail  problem  (the
> receiver should hide fetchmail received header by adding "set invisible"
> in the "global" section) I have the probvlem, that receiving MTAs runing
> spamassassin consider my mails as spam du to the received headers...
>
> Scenario:
>
>   1)  My enterprise (exactly 5) has several internal subnets and  each
>       one is seperately protected by firewalls.
>
>   2)  It is NOT possibel, to send mails to the internet trough 25/587
>
>   3)  All mail must go via the INTRANET server which use a public relay
>
> So, now if I send a mail it looks like
>
>   a)  Workstation         work1.intranet1.tamay-dogan.net (192.168.0.13)
>   b)  Intranet Server     samba.intranet1.tamay-dogan.net (192.168.0.12)
>
> now using auth-smtp (my fixed IP @office is 85.182.220.41  but  can  not
> have rDNS)
>
>   c)  Public mail server             mail.tamay-dogan.net (78.47.247.21)
>   d)  Receiving mail server

So far, so good.

> If now d) is runing spamassassin, thaen my messages are to 90% rejected.

Strange. What tests are firing?

> Is there a was to solv this?

Probably. First step is to find out what is causing it.

> Note:  I see, not all spamassassin setups rejecting my mails including
>        my own one if it receive mails from others and same setup.

I'm not following..  Are you saying your SA setup is one of the setups
that does reject your mails, or are you saying your SA setup is one of
the setups that does not reject your mails?

FWIW, it looks as though the SA instance that apache is using in front
of the mailing list is *not* tagging your posts as spam:

HTH

--
Joe Sniderman <joseph.snider...@thoroquel.org>