Hi, I wonder why spamassassin detects email sent from android to our mail
server as spams? I ran spamassassin -D < the_email and got result as below

 pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
 2.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
                                                     [Blocked - see <
http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?118.97.95.30>]
 2.9 RCVD_IN_XBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
                                                     [118.97.95.30 listed
in zen.spamhaus.org]
 4.5 HELO_LOCALHOST         HELO_LOCALHOST
 1.2 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 2.9 TVD_SPACE_RATIO        BODY: TVD_SPACE_RATIO
 0.1 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to trusted network by a host with no
rDNS

I checked spamcop.net and spamhaus.org and found 118.97.95.30 in both sites
and had delisted them, but I guess it was going to happen again. This ip
address is legit and just listed there today so I think perhaps email sent
this morning has triggered this ip to get listed there (but I'm not sure
why?). What can I do let emails from android smart-phone to arrive safely
in our mail server? Thank-you in advance.

Regards,
Mario