LuKreme wrote:
> I sued to have a setup where IMAP users could put mail into either SPAM or
> Junk mailboxes to have it auto trained and then I had a script that stepped
> through and did the training, and it also processed non-new mail in the inbox
> as ham.

Hi

what do you think of something less complex?

you need but probably have autolearn enabled

I offer the users a mailbox where they can drop/move any message they
think is spam, what obviously not was processed by spamassasin and
classified as such
i my case the folder's name is X-SPAM
this extra folder is necessary because what is in SPAM already is
supposed to be SPAM

I don't now if it is a good idea running sa-learn n new msgs without
knowing what it is

Also, chose well your users, that they do not throw everything into this
forlder

then you run a script from cron once a day like this

###
#!/bin/sh
folders=`/usr/bin/find /home/ -maxdepth=2 -type f -name X-Spam -print`
for folder in $folders; do
        /usr/local/bin/sa-learn --spam --mbox $folder
done
###

good luck
Hans