On 04.03.12 14:02, RW wrote:
An alternative would be to be more selective. I'm not sure if this is
specific to dovecot but when I copy/move a file in IMAP the new
maildir file has the same mtime, but a new epoch time in the file name.
What you might do is generate a list of filenames that contain an epoch
time later than the start of the previous run and sim-link them into a
temporary directory, and then learn that.

afaik, dovecot itself has plugin to learn spam/ham:

http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/Projects/dovecot-antispam

- Have you got anything without Spam in it?
- Well, there's Spam egg sausage and Spam, that's not got much Spam in it.