Den 2012-03-22 15:05, David F. Skoll skrev:

Hmm... OK.  I may have been hasty.  Assuming that the large providers
like Google, Hotmail, and Yahoo reject SPF-failing mail during the SMTP
transaction, I can see it making a measurable difference.

are you saying yahoo using spf test, but not provide spf records self on there domain ?

I still stand by my opinions about the lack of competence of most
Microsoft Exchange admins, though. :)

+1

lets have ipv6 now instaed of hearing daily is running out of ipv4 to there custommers and cliams thay now have to take money pr ipv4, there is so no intervention to go on ipv6 will only cost more money in loosed income isp wise