On 3/31/12 8:04 AM, joea wrote:
starting below my local and MP details?   Hopefully, the latter, as the former
leaves me feeling a bit exposed.

we already know everything you think you want to hide.

if you need help, you need enough full information.
Or, you make the pastebin 'private', and send the link offlist to someone who has volunteered to help. If you want true accountability and privacy (by contract), you might need to pay someone to help you. Have them sign an NDA, and pay them.

munging the headers with 'somehost.somenet.sometld [1.1.1.1]' helps no one at all.

What information is important might not be apparent to you. If it was, you might have solved the problem yourself.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation