On 5/24/2012 10:02 AM, dar...@chaosreigns.com wrote:
On 05/24, Jeremy Morton wrote:
        -4.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED      RBL: Sender listed at
http://www.dnswl.org/, medium
        trust
        [59.94.13.26 listed in list.dnswl.org]
I don't think this was ever actually listed by dnswl.org.  I have
archives back to last June, which don't show it, and in the dnswl.org
admin interface when a listing is removed it generally deactivated not
deleted - and there is nothing there.

That leaves interesting possibilities.  I'd start by running this email
through spamassassin again to see if it repeatably says this IP is listed
by dnswl.  SpamAssassin could be doing something wrong, a DNS server
somewhere could be doing something wrong....
Normally, I blame a DNS server.  See pages like this for more information:

http://www.surbl.org/faqs#dnsproxy

Darxus, you wrote a good wiki about using other DNS servers, etc. somewhere I
thought about but I can't find it.

In general, I recommend running your own caching nameserver.

Regards,
KAM