OK I continue to get this problem - lots of spam is coming through now with:
-4.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, medium trust

I think it's likely to have something to do with me changing the machine's hostname to ip.game-point.net because it started happening just after that. Can anyone think of why this might have caused the problem and how I can fix it?

--
Best regards,
Jeremy Morton (Jez)