On 08/20/2012 08:02 PM, Ben Johnson wrote:
Furthermore, ISPconfig handles the creation (and deletion) of these
directories, so I hesitate to change anything manually and muck-up the
installation.

While there may be permissions mask that is applied, modifying it seems
risky.

IDEA:

I have a little homebrew Python Imap client which picks up stuff from an IMAP server and stores in a regular directory Atm it doesn't delete messages after pickup but I could have it changed so it deletes after pickup

You could run that as the amavis user and store to ~/spam-dump/*.eml
Permissions would be ok for sa-learn to read the msgs.

If you want it, pls contact me offlist

Axb