On 06/09/12 12:08, Andreas Schulze wrote:
Hello,

for technical reasons I have no Mail::SPF::Query. So my SA has no "view" to the
spf settings of an incomming mail.
But I run an SPF-Milter in front of SA without Mail::SPF::Query. That Filter
adds an Received-SPF header to the mails but do not reject.

Is it possible to use the result of the milter in the same way SA would do with
its own SPF implementation?
Than the SPF information could have an influance to the spamcore.

Thanks
Andreas

If your milter adds the Received-SPF header before the mail is passed to SA then maybe you could simply write a rule to check the Received-SPF header and score as you see appropriate.