On 06/09/12 17:45, Andreas Schulze wrote:
Am 06.09.2012 17:08 schrieb Ned Slider:
If your milter adds the Received-SPF header before the mail is
passed to SA then maybe you could simply write a rule to check the
Received-SPF header and score as you see appropriate.

Yes, the Milter add a Received-SPF header.
Could you point me to some sample Rules?

Thanks
Andreas

Better still, why don't you post examples of the header your milter adds and what you'd like to do and we can help you write some rules.

But to start you off, one could write a very simple rule to detect the 'Received-SPF: pass' header:

header          LOCAL_RCVD_SPF  Received-SPF =~ /^pass/i
describe                LOCAL_RCVD_SPF  Received-SPF contains pass
score           LOCAL_RCVD_SPF  0.1