On Tue, 15 Jan 2013, jdow wrote:

On 2013/01/15 08:26, Ben Johnson wrote:

 Based on my responses, what's the next move? Backup the Bayes DB, wipe
 it, and feed my corpus through the ol' chipper?

(Sure to infuriate BUT - read the WHOLE note.)

Are you sure your Bayes database is well trained? But let's change that
to, "Is the Bayes database SpamAssassin is using when receiving email
the same as the Bayes database you are training with sa_learn?"

Yeah, we already checked that possibility.

  Gun Control enables genocide while doing little to reduce crime.
 2 days until Benjamin Franklin's 307th Birthday